Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We are on the Mend....Thank Goodness!!

I have a new found respect for nurses! I might be decent at lots of things, but being a nurse is not one of them. Don't ask my hubby because he will say I am the worst! My "sweet" (I am back using sweet on Sunday it was devil) baby had a really rough weekend. So in return the Moss Family had a really rough weekend. Taylor was absolutely pitiful! The only good thing that comes out of her being sick is the fact she turns into a major snuggle bunny. I absolutely loved all of the hugging and holding I got to do this weekend. My new arm muscles thank her as well. Poor Taylor was diagnosed with pink eye in both eyes, an ear infection (her very first one...that we are aware of), and bronchitis. Now you feel my pain when I said it was one LONG weekend?!?! We went back to the doctor this morning and she is doing much, much better. Her cute personality is back and the snuggles are gone:) She is still taking three medicines and John and I are taking them as well. I don't think that is what the doctor had in mind, but we don't have any desire to get her lovely illnesses.

Mama, I don't feel good!

At her finest.....MAMA, I DON'T FEEL GOOD! PICK ME UP!!

Feeling much, much better now. Thanks Anne-Taylor and Alexander for the cute dress

Someone getting shy...

Taylor tending to her baby and trying to teach me how to be a better nurse. Good luck with that

No comments:

Post a Comment