Friday, May 28, 2010

Taylor is Sad:(

...because Aunt Kathryn left and took all of her fancy makeup with her. I guess she thinks my CVS makeup that I have had for about 5 years is not quite up to her standards. Kathryn flew in and flew out in about a 24 hour period. I think it was the quickest trip ever. She had only been in our house for about 5 minutes before Taylor discovered her suitcase and more importantly her makeup bag. For those that were with us in Farmville it was the same joy she felt for Jans jewelry bag and eyeglasses. Here are a couple of cute pictures of Aunt Kathryn and Taylor.

Taylor helping Aunt Kathryn unpack

So sweet...She loves her Aunt Kack! I think she is really happy because she found the makeup bag

Makeup time begins. I am sure Kathryn loved all of her nice brushes going in Taylor's mouth and her powder, blush, eye shadow's and liners being flung across the room.

Is this all mine?

After makeup time she went to her new favorite game running and then throwing herself into your arms.
I did foresee a future that made me a little nervous. With the two of them loving makeup Aunt Kack better not even think about getting her into pagents!

2 comments:

  1. I've already got her signed up...shes going to be in the next Toddlers & Tiaras show on TLC...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was JUST thinking Toddlers and Tiaras when I was reading this post...TOO FUNNY!! However, if you ever consider that, I will no longer be your friend:)

    ReplyDelete