Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Might be a New Fashion Statement

The sweet ladies at daycare have struck again!! Taylor went to daycare with a really cute outfit on and I cant say the same for coming home from daycare. I did a double take when I first saw her and all that I could muster out was "well thats an interesting outfit". Our afternoon plans were quickly canceled. This kind of outfit is for our house's eyes only and now for my blogs'.

Taylor would prefer to wear dirty clothes then this crazy mismatched outfit

At least her books don't care what she has on

Do you think this will be the new look in Vogue? Polka-dots with cupcake tights

2 comments:

  1. You should see some of the things Grady has come home in, once we had dinner plans and I swear I picked him up in an old clown costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I might steal that look...Kyle will just LOVE it too!!!!
    And Happy Birthday John!!!! that is the cutest idea with the pics on the wine bottles. Did you drink all that wine on his birthday? i hope so...

    ReplyDelete