Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Spent at the Creek

We had a wonderful Memorial Day at the river. It was great to just relax by the pool and get some much needed sun. Taylor was actually a fan of the pool which was great. Now we just need her to become a fan of sand and we are all set for our beach trips.


Taylor's latest thrill. Feeding herself. I for one would like to go back to me feeding her. Its much quicker and cleaner. Hampden and Aubrey prefer this method. Please notice that she has carrots even by her ear. Her aim needs a little work

This is what happens when you A) try and take the spoon or food out of her hand B) Food runs out and she is not ready for that to happen yet. In this example B was the problem

Angela, Brayden, John and Taylor. The water was a little chilly for me so I took the role of lifeguard and camera man.

Brayden modeling for me or as he calls me ZuZu

Ready lets go!

Please notice the out of control curls escaping from her hat. Her hair is getting curlier and curlier. It is so adorable, but does make for some interesting hairstyles. Cousin William has a matching bathing suit so they are going to look really cute on the beach together.
ps. To the Gaylord Family. These bathing suits come in boy and girl versions so I think you all need them for the next lobster diving trip in the keys. You would all look so festive:)

Brayden is back modeling for ZuZu

B and T's game. Fill up the containers with water and dump them

Taylor preferred to dump on herself

while Brayden preferred to dump on the patio or on the plants.

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day. We certainly have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. I do love that bathingsuit and LOVE how Taylor eats...she and Drake I think are soul mates.

    ReplyDelete