Monday, June 21, 2010

A Dentist's Dream!

Taylor has a minor obsession with tooth brushes. It amazes me how observant she is. When I hand her a tooth brush, she reaches for the tooth paste. Next, she pretends to put tooth paste on her tooth brush. Once that step is over she begins to brush her teeth. The only small problem is once she has a tooth brush in her hands, it is very hard to get it out of her hands. Since we have faced this problem many times, John and I are now the proud owners of new tooth brushes. Taylor has our two old ones. I am not joking when I say that this is how Taylor went to sleep tonight. I will be sneaking in her room later to retrieve our new tooth brushes so we are able to brush our teeth tonight.

Sweet girl getting ready to dream about becoming a dentist.

Taylor says Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Hlarious! We started to have that problem, but bought Ellie a pink kiddie toothbrush that I pull out everytime she grabs for ours! She loves to stick it under the faucet before brushing just like I do!

    ReplyDelete