Thursday, June 3, 2010

Taylor is Super Excited!!

.....because she gets to see so many fun friends on Saturday. William and Amelia Scribner are in town from California. Last summer she had a couple of play dates with William. So she is super excited about hanging with her older man. Taylor and Amelia will have there first meet-and-greet and will become as great as friends as her mom and I. She also gets to meet Riley Pittenger whose mommy is one of my college friends. Our fingers are crossed that Ellie Broocks makes an appearance as well. Lastly we get to spend Saturday night with Isabel Schaaf. Taylor is going to have one fun Saturday I dont know if she or I will be able to handle it.

Taylor is pretty impressed with William!

They are so cute together! I think William might have been going in for a big kiss

Do you think William is laughing at Taylor's hair? I would be if I was him

Lots of cute pictures will be coming soon!!


2 comments:

  1. William and Amelia are so excited to see Taylor too!! We'll have to take lots of pictures. Thanks for driving down to Richmond! PS - I definitely think Ellie Broocks will be making an appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be there! We've been looking forward to this playdate for a year!!

    ReplyDelete