Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Saturday Play Date!

Our Saturday play date was so much fun! I loved seeing Bess and Madeline and meeting adorable Amelia and Riley. They are too cute for words as you will see below. Taylor had a grand ole time and sorry Mrs. Broocks for the Taylor Tornado that came through. She can empty a toy cabinet, dump snacks and throw sippy cups faster then I can contain her or clean up. Besides the destruction that we left she certainly had a fabulous time making the mess and meeting her new friends. We are looking forward to another play date with them very soon.


Three Auburn girls and four future Auburn graduates!

Amelia befriending Riley

Is she not the cutest thing ever?

Amelia and Riley having a collision while crawling. These two were much easier to photograph since they stayed pretty much in the same area. I cannot say the same thing for my daughter. I am not even sure if she was in the same room during this picture!

There she is! Riley watching the Taylor Tornado go by.

Saturday night the Schaaf's came over with Miss Isabel. She is 3 months old now and so adorable.

The two dads with their daughters.

Anne Taylor with Isabel. Isabel is starring at the ceiling light which is obviously much more entertaining then me trying to take her photo.

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love the pics! hope to see you on the next visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how much fun!!!!! It makes me so sad I have not seen y'all in so long!!!!! Thank goodness for BLOGS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete