Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Back!

I haven't posted any pictures lately because I was in Seattle for work. I am back in HOT Virginia and will start snapping away. Taylor gave me the cold shoulder yesterday, but we were back to being best friends today. Glad she forgives me for abandoning her so quickly.

These photos are old. They are from a week ago when we went to Richmond to have a play date with the Scribners and Broocks. We went to the Richmond Children's Museum which is amazing and then to the pool. It was such a fun day and Miss Taylor was passed out before I finished reversing out of Bess's driveway.

Taylor driving her pickup truck. Her back passenger was William, but he got a little cut out of the picture.

Meet some of our new Amish friends.

William, Ellie, Kasey and Taylor in the shadow butterfly room. Taylor was not so sure about this room and we quickly departed it after she karate chopped the screen.

I will post more pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. We had SO much fun! So happy we got to catch up and play ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens I love that picture of Taylor and William!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete