Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do You Think This Vampire Rage is Affecting Babies/Toddlers?

We got a Big, Bad Note sent home with Taylor from daycare. She was the unlucky victim of a blood curling bite. I had three reactions:
1. This vampire facination has got to stop! Toddlers are now biting each other
2. Taylor might be associating with the next Hannibal Lecter
3. Why was my child sticking her hand in someone else's mouth trying to steal their food?! The worst part is she had food in her own hand. Guess she liked what the other girl was eating better.
The sweet ladies in daycare iced her little thumb down and I am happy to report that she is going to keep it. The other girl tried to eat it off, but Taylor has lots of extra cushion around her bones....I hope thats not from all the food she steals!




The pictures are not great, but I was holding her while she was sleeping and trying to take a picture. I need a third hand

No comments:

Post a Comment