Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!!

We went to Birmingham for Easter and had the most wonderful visit with my Aunt Susie "Great" and Uncle Wayne "Big Man". We ate wonderful food, shopped till we dropped and most importantly all enjoyed being together. My brother, Jenny and my nephew William came down from Nashville on Saturday to see everyone. Needless to say it is always entertaining to watch William and Taylor interact together. This time around I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed or proud, but my daughter was the bully to sweet little William. Jenny, you need to be teaching him gentlemen ways and teach him to release all his food, sippy cups, toys and lovie to my daughter. She is a girl and three months younger! Yes, I seem to be noticing the trend...my daughter doesnt share. She makes up for it with her adorable personality. A big smiles makes everyone forgive you very quickly!!
Great and Big Man took Taylor shopping and basically bought her the store. She is the proud new owner of 5 new pair of shoes and tons of beautiful outfits. I think Taylor is learning shopping techniques from the best, thanks Great!! We loved being in Birmingham and hope to get back very soon. Here are lots of pictures from our visit.

Big Man measuring Taylor's feet. Taylor has no idea about the shopping spree that is about to happen

Taylor putting her favorite shoes on the floor. She basically attempted to put them all on the floor. What can you say shoes are a girls best friend

I am not sure what is distracting us, but something seems to have our attention

The final outcome. Look at all those cute shoes

Great and Big Man had a birthday party for Taylor. Here is John and Taylor in their Birthday hats

Her pretty cupcake

Once Rich, Jenny and William arrived we went to get Taylor and Williams picture taken with the Easter Bunny. The guys thought they would get in the first picture to make it easier on Taylor and William. I think secretly they wanted their picture taken with the Easter bunny. I was shocked that Taylor sat down with the bunny. She did so good!

William and Taylor with the Easter Bunny!!

Taylor getting a lift from Dada

Rich giving Taylor and William a ride in the wagon.

These next pictures will be narrated by William and Taylor....

Taylor: William, I am so glad to see you. Your hair has grown a lot. I hate to tell you this, but you look like you have a mullet.
William: Hi Taylor, Its so nice to see you. Have you gained weight? Speaking of hair you might want to ask your mom to buy you a comb

Taylor: William, Your doing a nice job pulling the wagon, but I think I can help and make it go faster
William: Get away from my wagon

Taylor: Let me show you how to do it. I can do it better....
William: Please step away from my wagon

William: If you touch my wagon again Im going to leave
Taylor: Please don't leave I just want to pull your wagon with you

William: Im outta here

Taylor: Ha I knew I could do it better. HaHa I got his wagon. My mom was right this sharing thing is way overrated

Taylor: I really wish my uncle would stop trying to pick me up. I will like him when he stops leaving his business cards in all of my stuff (on a side note....my brother once again has left his business card all through our luggage. Thanks Rich I have found 5 as of now. I wonder how many more I will find?)


Jenny, William and me and Taylor.

Saturday night we went and ate at Highlands and had the most delicious meal.

Jenny, Great, Big Man and myself

The Sikes and the Mosses

The whole gang!

Easter morning! Taylor's Easter presents. Thanks Great, Big Man, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Rich

Family Shot

Great helping William and Taylor hunt Easter Eggs

Great with Taylor and William

Big Man, Taylor and Great






How cute are they holding hands and sitting with their eggs. Do you think they are enjoying themselves?

Nope they couldn't get up faster!

Back to William and Taylor narration

William: Taylor you have something on your shirt
Taylor: Please don't touch me. I'm modeling right now

William: Your nose is running here I will wipe it for you
Taylor: DON'T TOUCH ME

Taylor: DADA, WILLIAM TOUCHED ME.
John: Susan, this is going to be one long flight home.

If you were wondering...yes, it was one long flight home

Dear Delta and People on Flight 1414,

I am sorry that my child screamed at the top of her lunges for 15 minutes straight. Don't you think that sleeping, reading a good book or magazine is overrated? Its not everyday that you get to enjoy the sobs of a very tired baby. We are sorry if you didn't enjoy it, but I guarantee you we enjoyed it less. If we are not banned from all Delta flights from now on we look forward to seeing you in the friendly skies.

Love, The Mosses

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, especially the ones at your aunt's house, brings back fun memories from law school. And I am jealous of your shopping, I really miss Birmingham's selection of stores seeing as Columbia's finest is Dillards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying laughing at that post! I love all those pictures. Taylor always looks adorable. Are those pink New Balances I see??

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, you are hysterical!!!! LOVED that post!

    ReplyDelete