Monday, April 12, 2010

A Beautiful 80 Degree Day!

We had the most beautiful day today. It was nice warm weather, but not hot weather. As I pulled into Taylor's daycare I smiled to myself as I saw all the little kids in their cute spring outfits playing outside on the playground. As most of you know I have a slight shopping problem so needless to say my daughter has an amazing wardrobe. I was excited to see what cute spring/summer dress John had put her in. I could not help but die laughing when I saw her. If babies can suffer from heat stroke Taylor was about to have an attack. She had on a long sleeve corduroy bishop dress. The only thing I can think of is that it must have been 30 degrees at the Moss house this morning. I called John when I got into the car to discuss her outfit and he fell out laughing so I think he realized her outfit might not be in season anymore.

Poor Taylor is trying to fan herself to keep cool

She still looks adorable! Nothing like a pretty long dress with sneakers:) I do have to give him credit for the matching green bow!

I do seem to post a lot of John's fashion blunders, BUT I am so thankful for him waking her up every morning, getting her dressed, feeding her breakfast, taking her to daycare and making her day start perfectly! He never ever complains about doing any of it. He is the best dada in the world!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, John is a good daddy! And I want to shop for some girl clothes, it sounds fun! For Grady I just shop for miniature Dale clothes...

    ReplyDelete