Saturday, April 17, 2010

Taylor's Inspiration

Taylor goes to bed every night and asks God to let her wake up with Robert Pattinson's hair. I think her prayers are coming true.

See the resemblance?

Last night we had dinner with GinGin, PaPa and Aunt Alice. Here are some pictures from our fun evening.

Taylor is so proud of herself because she is figuring out how to put the rings on and put them in the correct order

Taylor and GinGin. Taylor is enjoying her FAVORITE snack. Sadly if I let her she would eat the whole bag:)

Looking at this picture you probably think I let her eat the whole bag. Before someone calls child services on me...NO I don't let me child walk around town with her big ole belly hanging out.

Peek-a-boo has brought Taylor into hysterics

Where's Taylor? There she is

More pictures coming soon. We have a morning play date with Brayden and were going to watch Uncle William and his tennis team play a big match at Mary Washington College.

No comments:

Post a Comment