Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweet Tooth

Hello, My name is Taylor and I have a problem. I am addicted to sweet tarts. I love them so much and really like it when I can have one in each hand. I don't chew them I prefer to suck on them and make them last a very long time. Yes, my hands and clothes get a little sticky, but I do like torturing Hampden and Aubrey with them. My only wish is that my mom would lower the bowl that she has sitting out with them. I am getting a little tired of crying at the table and trying to climb up the table legs to get to them. If we are being honest I am really tired of my mom and dad eating my sweet tarts. Don't they know that everything in this house is mine. Willy Wonka help me!!

Since my dress is purple and pink I will only eat purple and pink sweet tarts! I'm sure my mom doesn't mind I am wiping my sticky fingers all over her silk chairs!

2 comments:

  1. Am loving her jean jacket!! Hopefully, Amelia will get to borrow that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jean jacket is THE cutest thing i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete