Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Zoo Time!

We took Taylor to the National Zoo on Sunday along with 1,000 other people who thought that the zoo was a good idea. We had a great time seeing all the animals and watching Taylor's reaction to them. Overall I would say it was a pretty educational day because I am pretty sure we all learned about 25 new languages.

We are ready for our zoo adventure!

Taylor and I checking out the fish and turtles in the aquarium. This was my favorite part because it was air conditioned.

I am pretty sure this was Johns favorite animal at the zoo. The tigers and lions might have been, but they were really lame and slept the whole time.

The Apes were definitely the most entertaining.

Just in case you wanted another view!

One of the perks of having a really tall dada. Taylor always has the best view in a crowd.

Hello Elephant!

Taylor enjoying the Zoo

Safe to say the zoo tired our little girl out. It also tired me out if I could have fit in the bob I would have made John push me to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment