Monday, July 19, 2010

Missing Person!

My cute, handsome husband is missing. Instead some lifeguard guy from 1986 who thinks Zinc, Oakley Mirrored Frogskins glasses and tank tops has been trying to hang with us and act like John. If you see John please send him back to us!

Here is a picture of the impostor

We are having the best time at the beach! Taylor and William have had a few minor fist fights and I think the score currently is 1 to 1. This time around they are really playing with each other and having a great time. Here are lots of pictures...


Hanging on the beach


Rich and William


The Pankow's


Playing with chalk

William and Taylor!

William posing away for me

Let the modeling session begin!

Still modeling

Do you like how she changes poses? I think we might have a problem:)





Can you tell they love chalk time and the beach?

More photos to come later....

3 comments:

  1. She is so sweet, Susan! Love the pic with the two beach chair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all are having a blast! I love your bathing suit from the fourth, the one with the stripes...where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda,

    I never know where to answer questions so I hope you see this. Its actually old and came from like Macys or belks. Its nothing special, but I have gotten lots of use out of it. I loved your beach pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. We still need to get Grady and Taylor together so their love can blossom

    ReplyDelete