Friday, July 30, 2010

These Shoes Were Made for Everything!

Taylor is 100% obsessed with her new hot pink water shoes. When I try and put on her normal shoes she runs away and brings me back her water shoes. This is a battle that I have gladly surrendered. Since that is the case, she now sports her water shoes as everyday shoes!

Strutting with her new pink shoes

Aren't they beauties?

Anne-Leigh, this video is for you!
Anne-Leigh has asked me to post a video where Taylor is talking to me. Well since she has a vocabulary of 4 words its not so easy to capture her speaking. Her new favorite word is HI! She does not say Hi one time she says it about 20 times in a row. So here she is telling me Hi. Its kind of hard to hear since I was far away and zoomed in, but you can get the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment