Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bye Bye Beach!

We are back in Fredericksburg! I am happy to be home, but I certainly will miss laying in the sun and reading a book....which is much harder now with a walking baby. Thanks everyone for taking turns entertaining Taylor. You made our beach vacation much more relaxing! John and I were sad today when we got in the car because our beach trip was over. Those feelings quickly went away when we remembered we will be at the beach in two weeks with some of our favorite people in the world. Get ready Rich, Jenny and William Nags Head is in two weeks.

I only have three pictures to share....

Rich, this picture is for you. Get ready for the waves...John wants me to tell you he has been practicing.

Me and my favorite wild little girl.

I think this is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I am pretty sure Uncle William and Joel were using Taylor to try and pick up girls. They were not successful:)

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July and Happy Birthday Jimbee "PaPa"!!

1 comment:

  1. That warms my heart. I am so excited. We will talk soon and make plans.

    ReplyDelete