Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July

We spent the the day of the 4th at the creek and then came home to watch fireworks at our house. The City of Fredericksburg puts on an impressive firework show and we are lucky enough that we can see them perfectly from our house. I felt like it was our own personal firework show besides the other 100 people piling into our neighborhood to watch them. Today we had a fun pool play date with Angela and Brayden. Snack time is definitely the one thing that brings Taylor and Brayden together. They do love their snacks.

Taylor and John floating away in the pool at the creek

Our own personal firework show brought to you by the Halls. Please notice our amazingly beautiful grass we have in the backyard. If you ever need landscaping or knowledge of how to care for your grass don't hesitate to ask us. As you can see we are experts.

The gang getting ready for the big show

Angela and Brayden. Poor Brayden was trying his hardest to stay awake. He did it and loved the fireworks. He would say pretty and name the colors he saw.

None of my pictures showed how pretty they were. I need to learn how to work the settings on my camera:)


Brayden and Taylor at the pool today. Brayden is saying Cheeeese and Taylor is grunting because I disturbed snack time

Brayden: Taylor, may I please have one of your snacks?

Taylor: Why of course you can! Let me feed it to you

I think it is safe to say that Taylor might like snack time a tad more then Brayden. Please note she has her feet completely guarding her snacks and Brayden's container is just chilling to the side.

1 comment:

  1. Great fireworks show! Thanks for hosting. I think it should become an annual tradition.

    Don't let Taylor see that Brayden stole her "lovie"!

    ReplyDelete