Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Official....We are REALLY Not Finding Out!!

Today was my 20 week ultrasound appointment and we did not find out the sex. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be. I was getting very curious looking at the screen. I am glad that we stayed strong and look forward to the big reveal. I scanned a few of my ultrasound pics. The quality is not that great, but you can kind of tell.

Meet half baked baby Moss. Baby Moss is looking directly at the camera


Side profile also showing his/her spine

Saluting the camera. 5 little fingers

Chilling away with his/her feet crossed. If its like Taylor he/she is probably anticipating what it's having for lunch!

Taylor has a very important message for you all!

She say's WAR EAGLE!!
One of my sorority sisters Brooke took this picture of her for someone trying to sell the outfit Taylor has on. As you can see I might need to find out more details....

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! So excited for your family! Taylor is going to be such a good big sister :)

    ReplyDelete