Monday, August 23, 2010

Randomness

I fell behind again. There is a lot going on at the Moss house and I just cant seem to find the time to upload pictures and post them. Here are the latest....
On Friday Taylor had a very fun play date with Gin Gin and Aunt Alice. She got to spend the morning with them at the park and had her very first Slurpee. I am sure it will not be a surprise to any of you that she loved it.











Taylor is very excited because we told her we were leaving to go eat dinner at the Riley's House!

Dear Gracie,
I know that you thought I looked sweet, but sorry for traumatizing you and trying to step on you. I guess kitties don't like to be chased and tackled like my dogs do. You can come out from under the bed now I am gone.

T-Monster

To back up Taylor's letter to Gracie. Please watch this short video and see her body slam a 65 pound dog. Sweet Aubrey just takes it and I am pretty sure loves it!




In this quick video I think Taylor has aspirations to be a Polish line dancer. For the record I left the house and she was normally dressed. I came home from the grocery store and found her dressed like this. I thought we had moved to 2 Trailer Park Road. John said she insisted on putting on this special number. The positive is I am happy to see she decided to keep her bow in.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how big she is getting or how long and curly her hair is. I will have to watch the videos at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical! Susan, I just loved seeing y'all on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete