Monday, August 9, 2010

I Fell a Little Behind...whoops

I started out last week doing so good with my posts and then failed miserably in the end!! To give a quick summary Thursday was Water Day. Which consists of playing in sprinklers and baby pools. Friday was PJ day. Taylor doesn't usually go to daycare on Friday's so she didn't get to participate. Here are a few pictures from the last few days...

We had a dinner date with Brayden and Angela on Thursday night. This was by far the best dinner date we have had with them. They sat in highchairs for the majority of dinner. Angela and I got to finish sentences and stories. In the end they were playing with each other and having fun! We look forward to next months dinner date.

Taylor selected a very entertaining book to read to Brayden.

Brayden saying cheeeessseee

Stupid flash!! I was outside of the restaurant and they were inside looking at me through the window.

John and Fitzhugh played in the Fredericksburg Men's Doubles Tennis Tournament this weekend. Congrats to them because they were the big winners! Now we have more beautiful tennis crapola in our house....I mean trophies:)

A little shot of the guys....

It was a little hot at the tennis match so Taylor thought she would cool off.

By the end we all thought she had the right idea and wanted to play with her. I guess I should start packing spare clothes, towels and swimsuits with me.

I watched a documentary awhile ago called "The Children of the Mountains" and it was about kids being addicted to Mountain Dew that lived in Western Kentucky. It was terribly disturbing and sad. I looked over at John and Taylor on Sunday and realized that we could end up on "The Children of the Mountains Part II".

Kathryn, you can save your comments I know I am a ROYAL dork who watches 20/20.

2 comments:

  1. no comments - I too watch 20/20 and the mountain dew hillbillies has always been one of my favorites....I will also refrain from commenting on Taylors "refreshing bath" in her white dress (keep her far from PCB when shes in college!)...but the last picture is my favorite! hilarious! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhg!!! I have not been on teh computer in while now...but loved catching up on Taylor...she is so cute and so funny and I justy love those curls!!!

    ReplyDelete