Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we went to Florida to see my parents. All of my siblings met at my parents house. So Thanksgiving day was tons of fun and there were lots of grandchildren running around. My family LOVES games and has a tendency to get a little aggressive in our game playing. Basically you cannot utter the word parcheesi around my family because my dad will cry and my aunt will scream "cheater". Miraculously we were able to play some fun outside games and no blood was shed. In all seriousness it was a wonderful Thanksgiving and the best part was being with family. I haven't laughed or been so silly in a long time.

We flew to Florida and I was super nervous about Taylor's behavior on the flight. She did great. She slept for half and then just sat and played for the rest. She had a little fan club by the time we got off the plane.
Here are LOTS of pictures from our visit to Florida:

WARNING BAD HAIR

Taylor getting into Johns suitcase. "Please don't leave me"!!

Mimi and Taylor reading a book

Crawling contest - Remember when I said we liked games. Also, remember when I said we have some cheaters in the family. Taylor might have taken a little head start. William crawls at lightening speed so he won in the end and that's why he is letting her start first.

"Mimi, its okay that we play under your glass coffee table, right?"

Aunt Heather and Taylor on Thanksgiving

Poor William just couldn't stay awake any longer

"What time is lunch being served?"

Taylor loves Thanksgiving

I'm sure you all noticed that Taylor's crawl is "unique". She crawls with one leg stretched out at all times. Since she does this it causes her leg to come out of her pant legs. So whenever she is crawling around in pant bubbles or footed PJs you see her pant leg just dragging behind. You can see what I'm talking about above.

We made Taylor "gangsta" and fixed the problem. She could get around much better with her pants rolled up.

Taylor and Aunt Jenny

Cousin Jake and Ghetto Fabulous or drool box

All the Grandchildren - As Johns Aunt Kelly would say "Cousin Picture"

I love this picture!! Taylor, Me and Aunt Kathryn

Cousins - This was after lunch that's why William looks full:)

My Siblings - Sherri, Kathryn, Rich, Me and Heather

The whole gang! Callahans, Williams, Pankows and Mosses

MiMi and Papi taking William and Taylor for a stroll

Taylor and William were really cute with each other this time. They interacted much more and were intrigued with one another. They had a few disagreements which I captured. This is just the beginning of MANY more meltdowns to come....

"William stole my TOY"!!!! "Taylor tattled on me"

Dear God, Please make this abuse end quickly and be painless. Love you, Taylor

Painless maybe not. I love the way William is looking at her like...Whats your problem

William is thinking shes already crying and ruining our photo- op why not slap her one more time. I don't think Taylor liked her pajamas!

One side note. My brother and his family came all the way to Florida from Nashville and they were nice enough to bring with them some of their friends. Pneumonia, sinus infection and ear infection. Their friends spread their love. Myself, John, My mom, My dad, Kathryn, Jerry and Jake were all victims. Even my sisters dog Oliver became a victim. Thanks for coming Rich, Jenny and William. You sure do know how to spread the love.

4 comments:

  1. Love the new pics! Taylor and cousin William are adorable together :) Enjoy the Christmas season ~ lots of cute clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much she looks like John! Such a cutie, she needs to meet her boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pictures are hilarious! such a great thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pics! Taylor is quite the drooler - she'll be getting some new chompers soon. So sorry to hear that you guys got sick. At least Taylor stayed healthy. Also, I think William Pankow has on one of William Scribner's hand-me-down stripped shirts on in the first few pics.

    ReplyDelete