Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I THINK I am a Redskin Fan...

John and I took Alexander, Anne Taylor and Baby Schaaf to the Redskin game last night. Note to self I should maybe rethink going to any sporting event which takes place outside in the month of December. Not only did we freeze, but the Redskins lost so bad, it was painful to watch. Even though I was pretty sure I did not have any toes or fingers left it was fun being with Alexander and Anne Taylor and being in Fedex Field.

John and I tailgating before the game

Alexander, Anne Taylor and Baby Schaaf. Baby Schaaf is due in March!! We cant wait to meet him or her. Tay Tay needs a new friend that she can beat up. Shes tired of all these older kids beating her up

Anne Taylor and I. Thanks Jimbee and Gin Gin for the awesome tickets.

The Four of us

Whoop Whoop Auburn Tigers...Go Jason Campbell, Carlos Rogers and Marcus Washington! Ohh wait, nevermind you all SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment