Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Three Prisoners

Why do baby gates cause me so much enjoyment and torture others in the Moss house?? We have now had the baby gate up for about three weeks. John regularly trips on it, the dogs are regularly trapped behind it and not to their enjoyment and Taylor is amazed by it. I guess really Taylor and I are the only fans. She loves to climb on it and any time we pass it she just stares and points at it. I am sure this little fascination will come quickly to an end. I on the other hand think its great fun and love laughing at them when I am on the other side....the free side!

Taylor is thinking my new toy! Wonder how long those joyous feelings will last toward the gate? You might also be wondering where her other white sock is? I am wondering the same thing.

She now has some company

Help!!!

I also wanted to share some pictures of Taylor from Sunday. On Saturday it stated snowing here at about 11am. It pretty much snowed all day but sadly not that much stuck to the ground. It sure was beautiful as it was coming down. So Sunday afternoon I took her out and sat her in it. We were outside for a whole minute before she was cold and I was cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment