Sunday, April 3, 2011

Taylor's Birthday Paw-Ty

We had Taylor's 2nd Birthday party on Saturday. I obsessed over the weather and my sweets for a full week. The weather held out and we were able to let the kids play outside! Aunt Susie and Big Man gave Taylor a swing set for Christmas and we just had it put together. It is Taylor's latest obsession and was a crucial entertainment tool for the party. Our theme was dogs since Aubrey is one of Taylor's favorites. My sweets turned out beautifully! Just call me Betty! Below are lots of photos....
The dessert table

Up close picture of the cupcakes and cupcake toppers

Party favors

I made cake pops! Bess gave me the idea and warned me they were a ton of work....wish I had listened! They turned out adorably and tasted amazing, but 48 hrs to make a dessert is a little intense....especislly with 2 small kids. The tags said: Thanks for coming to my Paw-ty. Love, Taylor

Some healthier snacks so parents didnt kill me for feeding their kids straight sugar. The pretty flowers were from the Worthingtons!

Some of Taylor's friends and their moms. The next couple of pictures are folks at the paw-ty



Taylor blowing out her candle. I forgot to put her cute hat on...ohh well


Alice, Rawlings, Andy and Emily







Taylor getting sad that all her guests were leaving


Fitzhugh was confirmed today so the next few photos are from his brunch after church. Kelly and Rawlings


Gigi giving kisses to Taylor


Taylor getting her attitude on while wearing John's sunglasses


Sunglasses off, but still giving the tude



Her cute dress was from the Worthingtons


Little Rawlings thinking of the proper way to thank William S for the outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment