Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Greatest Place on Earth

.....is apparently the Circus. I wouldn't know for sure since I only made it through one hour of the circus. I like to say we left at intermission, but the honest truth is Taylor left before intermission and I sat by myself watching the circus until intermission. You might be wondering what Taylor was doing.....John was off buying her $12 cotton candy and a $22 toy that is already broken:)


Here are some pictures from the "greatest place on earth"....










Taylor's $22 toy. RIP dangerous toy



The toy did provide some entertainment while it lasted


My picky eater still doesn't eat anything remotely healthy. She loves her carbs. You can imagine my surprise when she wanted to eat oatmeal with me. Well technically she only wanted to eat dry oatmeal. She wouldn't let me put water in hers and refused to try mine. I probably ruined oatmeal for her since that couldn't have tasted good.





She only ate a few bites....guess she quickly realized it tasted terrible

Lastly, Rawlings and James Grossnickle had their first meet and greet. There is a 15 week age difference.




Sweet James Reid Grossnickle


Happy Rawlings enjoying meeting his new friend

No comments:

Post a Comment