Thursday, March 25, 2010

One Year from Today our Lives Changed Forever

I really can't believe my baby is one! She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to us. The joy she brings us is indescribable. Thank you Taylor for loving us unconditionally, making us smile and laugh everyday and for being the best part of our day! Here's a look back over our amazing year!

Welcome to the World Taylor Brannan Moss

3 weeks old

One month old! Thank you for being an AMAZING little sleeper. Your mommy and daddy really appreciated that

2 Months old - Taylor and Hampden's love started early.

3 Months Old

4 Months old - Cousins!

5 Months old - One of my old Sorority sisters Brooke Aaron Daniel's took this picture of Taylor

6 Months Old

7 Months Old

8 Months Old and in jail with her two partners in crime

9 Months Old

10 Months Old - Still enjoying her baths. Those days are long gone

11 Months Old - My Happy Beautiful Baby with 4 little teeth

I will post more pictures over the next few days of her actual birthday and birthday party!

Since this post was a little more serious then I am used to, I thought I would end it with by far the best John quote of the year!
To give you some background history this quote was said about a month ago.

"Taylor is not really a baby anymore, she is what I like to call an INFANT" HAHA



2 comments:

  1. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppppy Birthday, Taylor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...did he REALLY say that??? Did he REALLY graduate law school???
    Oh I love it!!!!
    And I had no idea Brooke Aaron took pictures OR that you saw her! Tell me more!!!!
    Happy Birthday sweet little Taylor!!!
    You are mighty mighty cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete