Friday, March 19, 2010

Lots of Different Stuff

I am way behind on posting new photos. So here are photos from three different days.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!



Taylor is deciding if she should take one book down or all of them.

I am happy to report that John finally understands that pink and red don't go together! I'm just kidding he still doesn't get it. Since this is the third time, I have decided to love red and pink together. If John likes it so much, the ladies at daycare like it so much and Taylor doesn't seem to mind I am going to like it too.

Taylor is saying...what do you mean I don't match?

Bath time has become a little bit of a challenge lately. She used to LOVE the bath and would cry when I would take her out. Not anymore!! Now I am lucky if I get her body clean and hair washed before her leg is hanging over the side of the tub trying to get out. Once she is out all she wants to do is walk around dragging her towel. I literally have to walk behind her and put her diaper on while she is walking....that is mad skill!





Here Taylor's thought process is if she takes her dads workout bag he wont be able to workout and he will have to play with her all night!

These photos are from today. We are having the most beautiful day!!!!!! So Taylor and I played outside for awhile.

Mom, what are we going to do first?

Yay...were going for a ride in my pink car

I love being outside!!

Faster mommy


Why are fat legs and rolls on knee caps so adorable on babies? People sure don't think they are cute later in life:)

2 comments:

  1. Love the new pics! the more pictures I see of Taylor, the more I think she and Ellie would hit it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I'm still working on mastering the diapering while walking, but I have to do it all the time!

    ReplyDelete