Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

We had an action packed weekend with our little birthday girl. My dad and sister flew up Friday morning to help us celebrate Taylor's birthday. We had a small party, well nothing is that small once you invite Johns whole family (Thanks Johnsons and Mosses for coming)! Taylor did great at her party and enjoyed having tons of people to play with. Taylor really wanted Bar-B-Que and a full bar served at her party. She wanted to make sure everyone had a really good time...she's my daughter what else can you expect! Here are LOTS of pictures from our fun filled weekend!

Taylor on her actual Birthday. Just call me Betty...there's the beautiful cake/cupcake looking thing that I slaved over! She basically just played with the icing and then called it a night.

Kathryn and I were determined to get the balloons at the perfect level so that they would appear in pictures. Taylor was our poor little model through out that project. That was also the last time she would wear the hat. Guess I shouldn't have wasted my hat opportunities for my balloon project and should have actually waited for the party.

The dessert table and the shrine to Taylor table. I had a few people ask me "Do you always have this many pictures of Taylor out". No, we usually don't have a table of just Taylor pictures, but I was capturing her year...come on people don't you know I'm OCD!

Taylor's invitation in the back and her little cupcake.

Me and my big baby right before her party. She just woke up and we were all trying to get her happy. Can you tell we weren't doing a good job at that moment? Her mood quickly improved.

Taylor and Gin Gin

Taylor took a quick break from her party to go check out her gifts. She grabbed the Lilly Pulitzer box because she knew she would like what was in it...thanks Whitney and Nate

Angela and I with T and B. Sadly this was the best picture of the four of us

Taylor and Brayden playing away

Cake time! Taylor felt like Simon on American Idol and I don't think she was impressed with our singing. She was sort of impressed with her cupcakes icing....not so much the actual cake. Please notice that she is holding a silver napkin ring from the Johnsons. She would not let go of it so it also got to experience cake time.

Enjoying her icing!

We had a wardrobe change after cake time. Aunt Kathryn gave Taylor her pink tutu

Aunt Kelly and Mary Gray enjoying some Taylor time. We are 100% whole milk now, but we are not having much luck with getting her to drink her milk out of a sippy cup. She will drink juice out of a sippy cup, but not her milk. Suggetions would greatly be appreciated!

Taylor and Aunt Alice. She is a young ballerina. Look at the beautiful plie.

Two of Taylor's new favorite things. Balloons and Bubbles

Taylor hasn't seen the memo about not texting and driving

Aunt Kathryn and Taylor!

Wardrobe change number 3. This tutu is from Aunt Alice and Uncle Austin

Good news! Taylor is back enjoying bath time thanks to some of her Birthday presents. One funny comment...The Worthington's gave Taylor a cell phone for her bath that rings when it gets wet. I had put it in her bag in the bathtub last night. My dad this morning asked me who was the very rude person that was calling this morning at 5am! Haha Guess his shower made the phone ring.

We gave Taylor a swing for her Birthday and my dad and John put it up this weekend. She LOVES her swing.

Whats wrong with this picture? I see two things...1. Wine time while pushing my daughter 2. Wine time has caused Aunt Kathryn to push the swing higher then her head. Aunt Kathryn has lost swing pushing privileges.

Going for a stroll with Papi

Whats wrong with this picture? I think the answer is pretty obvious

As you can see we had a wonderful Birthday weekend! Thanks to everyone for making it special.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it did look sooo wonderful!!! And I love your dress, tutus, lots of pink and the cake you made! Wish we could be there to see you all in person!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete