Monday, January 4, 2010

Hopefully John is Color Blind!

John called me this morning after dropping Taylor off at daycare. He was telling me about their morning and briefly said "I didn't put a hat on her because she had that big ole bow in her hair". Quickly I got very nervous because I had not laid a bow out and I remembered that there was a red bow laying on her dresser. But I just knew that John would definitely know that a red bow does not match a hot pink outfit. Apparently in his eyes they match. I asked him in a very calm voice what bow he put in her hair. He responded with "the red bow you left out". I quickly asked him how a red bow matched her outfit and he proceeded to tell me it looked very nice and matched great. This was the first morning that I told him that he got to pick out her socks, jacket, bow and hat. I think it is safe to say that those privileges have been revoked. Some might be thinking that I shouldn't get upset with this and just be thankful that he actually puts a bow in her hair. Well you are wrong!! It just upsets me to pieces to think she is sporting a red bow with a hot pink outfit. I considering calling the daycare and asking them to remove it but I don't want them to know how petty I am:). In case you were wondering if the sweet ladies would take the non-matching bow out. Well, of course not they think it looks great too!

Taylor looks a little puzzled by the red bow

She quickly got over it and thinks the blinds are much more fun

The red bow even clashes with her cool new pink car.

Thanks Johnson Family for her cute outfit. I am sure when you bought it you were not envisioning a red bow!

2 comments:

  1. Again, classic!!!!!
    And we LOVE those cars!!! They are the best to not have to bend over to push and she will feel like she is doing it herself...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!! I literally burst out laughing while reading this!

    ReplyDelete