Friday, September 25, 2009

Someone is 6 Months Old Today

I cant believe Taylor is 6 months old! It is going by way too fast and she is getting way too big. I snapped a few pictures of her this morning. She is so adorable I just want to eat her...

I have upgraded to a bigger bow!! It is almost as big as her head

Happy Baby

Hampden and Taylor. Taylor loves Hampden and Aubrey. You might be wondering where Aubrey is...well she is too insane to sit still long enough for a picture.

Better watch out Hampden she's coming for you

The petting begins

I see John

BUT then I see me!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months Taylor! Susan - she is precious!! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.. cannot believe how much she flexes those legs and feet.. she is sure to be an athelete.. possibly a tennis player .. she looks soo strong. Maybe she'll be a volleyball player with her height.? Great pictures.. Happy 1/2 year Taylor.. soooo funny how much she looks like John and then Susan..love gingin

    ReplyDelete