Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Taylor Goes to Preschool!!

Last Tuesday was Taylor's first day of preschool. She was very excited about sporting her new book bag and lunch box. There were no tears shed by Taylor....momma on the other hand started crying when we pulled up to the church. I talked big game about being pumped about her going to school and then cried when she actually left. Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoyed my three hours and was shocked at how fast they went by.







So excited to go to school





















Had to get a cute picture of her running to the car with her cute book bag.

















John and Taylor walking to her classroom...John is telling me to stop crying at this point:)





















Me: "Taylor put your book bag and lunch box in the buckets"


Tay: "No MINE I hold them"


Dear Mrs Lynne, Please remove MINE from Taylor's vocabulary...Thanks














Taylor and her bud Eve!



















Had to stick this picture in of my "manly man"! Thanks Grady for letting us borrow your carhartt overalls
















Lastly my latest creation! Happy Halloween!! I made one for Taylor's friend Eve so they could have cute matching reversible Halloween dresses. Now someone have a party so they can wear them!!











As Taylor sobbed today when I dropped her off at school...Im thinking the novelty of school has worn of quickly!

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress. So cute. When do you have the time to do all this. When are you going to make something for my boys???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how you cry initially when you take them to school, the when you finally enjoy dropping them off for a few hours of time THEY are the ones who cry! I promise you will get there when neither one of you cry!

    ReplyDelete