Monday, September 19, 2011

Thank Goodness They are Comfy....

Taylor is obsessed with her babies right now. Not in taking good care of her babies since they are both naked. Really she just makes sure they take lots of good comfortable naps, attend all car rides, grocery store runs and they wait in her carseat while she goes to school. So lucky me now gets to carry an 8 month old baby, a 2 1/2 year old toddler, a massive fabulous purse and two naked dolls.








Baby 1 is very cozy in her swing.


















Baby #2 really likes the Jumping John. When I walk into any room which might have a sleeping baby I am immediately told..."Shhh baby sleeping".
















Here is my happy little boy in MY new favorite toy. My friend is letting me borrow it and I LOVE it. He just walks around and plays with all the different toys. Why do I like it so much??? Because he cant escape and I dont have to chase this crawling , into EVERYTHING cute little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment