Monday, August 8, 2011

Whoop, Whoop Two Years in a Row

...That John and Fitzhugh are the big winners of the Fredericksburg Open Men's Doubles Tennis Tournament. To take the title they had to take down William and Joel. I'm pretty sure this was the first time I have cheered against William...Sorry William! Happy John = Happy Household:)








The Champions! Are you wondering what that feminine braided thing is around John's head? Yes, me too











The 2010 Victory Picture! You probably are thinking the same thing I am....John retire the Wake Forest T-Shirt...or maybe its good luck!












William, Fitzhugh, Josaphine and Joel















Taylor about to give some love to Gaga


















Taylor ready for a quick tennis lesson














How cute is my little tennis player? Thanks Gigi for the tennis dress and MG for the bow


















We might need to work on the racquet head facing open:)













"Yay Daddy won....air conditioning please"











1 comment:

  1. Congrats John and my goodness Taylor is waaay too cute in that tennis dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete