Friday, October 1, 2010

The Little Gym!

Taylor and I met Jessica and Anna at The Little Gym this morning and they LOVED it. I was nervous that she was going to be shy and not want to participate in any of the activities. I was very wrong!! She took off as soon as we arrived and played with everything. Jessica and I went ahead and signed the kiddos up for weekly classes since they liked it so much.
The Little Gym = Long Nap....so I am a big fan as well!


We played on the balance beam

We played with balls!

We even cleaned up our balls

We ran to mommy

We would sit with mommy, but only for a second.

We played with bubbles!

We played with our BFF Anna

We said our goodbyes to Anna and said "See you next Tuesday"

Jessica, You might want to drink 5 lattes before next Tuesday if you want to have as much personality and pep as the teacher!! I would also like to see a little more jazz when you are shaking your moroccans! See you Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment