Monday, October 11, 2010

I Have Been Camera Happy....So Prepare Yourself!!

Taylor and I belong to a play group that meets every Friday morning at different locations. This past Friday we met at Snead's Farm. If you have little ones and you have not been to Snead's Farm you must go. Its free during the week and only $5.00 on the weekends. It has tons of animals, swings, slides, pumpkins and sunflowers to pick. We were there for 2 1/2 hours and I had one exhausted little baby!

Swinging on the tire horse swing

Walking into the barn to go play in the hay.

Pushing a dump truck. I try so hard to make her girly, but she always seems to want to play with the dump trucks, John Deere tractors, and dirt!! I am blaming this on all the boys in her life.

Back to swinging

As you can see Taylor LOVES swings!!

Of course Taylor found the farms dog

Chillin with some pumpkins

Ohh how I have missed that face

Friday afternoon Taylor got to play with both GinGin and Poppy!

Getting tickled by GinGin

What me? I would never do that GinGin

Taylor and Poppy

Now being tickled by Poppy

Being silly and playing games with Poppy

Saturday night we went to Richmond to go see our good friends Anne Taylor, Alexander and Isabel. I didn't even get to hold Miss Isabel because my jealous little daughter would start to cry when I even got close to her. Wow does she have a rude awakening in store for her!!

Isabel and Taylor playing with a toy. I am sure this will not be a surprise, but Taylor basically nudged her way underneath the toy and took over.

Isabel would pull Taylor's hair bow and....

Taylor would turn around and say "Noooo"

Taylor was very intrigued with Isabel, but definitely more intrigued with all of her toys

7 month old Isabel. She is also a little March baby

Taylor sporting her new dress from Bess! Thank you Scribner Family


1 comment: