Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Nap Time = Fun Time!

I heard little noises over Taylor's monitor so I knew nap time was officially over. Lately, when I go in her room after a nap or first thing in the morning she is sitting or pulled up in her crib just smiling away waiting for us to come and get her. So I crept in her room hoping to get a picture of her latest scheme. I was lucky enough to catch her in the act....

Still laying down making sweet little noises

Here comes the little monster

"Hello momma come get me out of here"

Question for the moms out there...I have already lowered her crib once. Do I need to lower it again?

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cuteness!!! You should be okay with the crib where it is. In that last pic, is she standing up? If so, you should be fine. I didn't know Taylor was a paci girl! She and William have a lot in common!
    miss you tons!
    xoxoxo,
    Bess

    ReplyDelete
  2. We already have Ellie's on the lowest setting! Taylor doesn't look like she could throw herself over the side if she tried (yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We lowered Grady's all the way the first time we caught him standing in there, just to be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as she can't pull up to the rail and use the bumper pad for a step you are o.k. If she stands then she can lean over and fall. She is the cutest!!! We love her so!!

    ReplyDelete