Saturday, November 7, 2009

Busy, Busy Saturday

We had a very fun Saturday with lots of fun company. Anne Logan and Thomas Bass stopped by so we could meet their beautiful new daughter, Margaret Winn. She was born in September and is just precious. Taylor looks forward to many more play dates with Margaret. Ben, Angela and Brayden came over to watch the Alabama vs. LSU game. Most people know what an obnoxious Auburn fan I am so it was a big deal that I watched the game and was even cheering on Alabama. Truth be told, I just really wanted them to go to the SEC Championship game so that Florida could put them in their place. Ha you never know, maybe Auburn will ruin their perfect season. Here are some pictures from today:

Actually this picture was from yesterday but I had to post it. This is Taylor's new face. She is grunting/growling while she is making it. It is hysterical. We make the face back to her and she just keeps on grunting.

Taylor was very intrigued by Margaret. She wanted her to get out of her car seat and play.

Taylor and Margaret Winn Bass

Taylor and her Godmother.

Taylor and Brayden looking at the dogs or as Brayden would say woo woo

B and T going for a wagon ride

Sweet Girl

Play time!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE that new face she makes! She is such a cutie pie and I just wish I were closer to come hang out with you and sweet Taylor!

    ReplyDelete