Sunday, October 25, 2009

Taylor LOVES Gin Gin and Papa

Ginnie and Jimbee watched Taylor this weekend so John and I could go to one of his friends' wedding in Lynchburg, VA. The bad news for Ginnie and Jimbee was that Taylor has some serious anxiety issues about being away from us. I think poor Jimbee spent much of Friday night walking her up and down the street. Since she loves to be outside that is about the only way you can make her happy when she gets all worked up. She must have put on her charm by Saturday and Sunday because her bags were not all packed waiting for us on the road. Really good news for Taylor is I went crazy shopping for her in Lynchburg....I am definitely out of control and should probably seek help!!


Taylor and Papa


Taylor and Gin Gin

I am pretty sure Taylor thinks she has to eat the whole box before she can get to the crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment