Sunday, October 25, 2009

7 Months OLD!!

I cannot believe my little baby is 7 months old today! She is growing up way too fast. Since she is 7 months old I thought I would share my 7 favorite things about Taylor...
1. Her sweet smile melts me every time I see it
2. Her laugh is contagious. If she is giggling, we are all giggling
3. Her little feet never stop moving. They are constantly making little circles
4. When she wants me to pick her up she raises her arms up to me. I LOVE it and scoop her right up
5. Her knee caps are surrounded by about three rolls
6. The way she nestles into me at night when I am feeding her one last time makes me want to rock her for hours
7. Her happy grin that we wake up to every morning starts every day perfectly

Thank you Davis and Sarah for the "Davis Giraffe". She loves it

Taylor is really trying to crawl. She is so close....

No comments:

Post a Comment