Monday, July 25, 2011

My Dad Will Be Very, Very Happy

Because Taylor LOVES Cherries! If you knew how picky she is this is a huge surprise. She tried one at the grocery store and immediately said "Old" (which is what she says to everything that she doesn't want anymore), but to my surprise she tried another one when we got home. Taylor removes the stem, hands me the cherry and says "seed out", I bite the cherry in half give her both pieces and the seed. She then proceeds to make little piles for her seeds, stems, and not eaten cherry half's. Wonder where she gets her OCD from:)

Thoroughly enjoying the Cherries. I think she could be in the next Twilight movie with this look.

How hysterical are those piles?!?! You know I was a proud momma

We are home from the beach! TONS of pictures coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment