Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Everyone knows how much I adore my husband and I truly couldn't imagine life without him. He is by far the most amazing husband and father that I could ever have asked for. So thank you John for being the better half in our happy marriage.




Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful, loving, committed, devoted, hard-working dad. I have so many of your wonderful traits and I love each and every one of them. 6 years ago was not that long ago, but for some reason my photographers must have been in the stone age. So I camera phoned from my wedding album a few of my favorites....Dad, that is LOVE all the steps I took to get the photos on the blog. To be able to do that was not one of your traits...HA!! BUT if the camera had broken you would have fixed it! I love you and feel so incredibly blessed to call you my dad.










1 comment:

  1. We truly are blessed to have the most amazing father ever. It also makes me so happy to see what great fathers both John and Rich are. Lucky families!

    ReplyDelete