Monday, March 14, 2011

Fabulous Birthday

My sweet hubby out did himself again for my birthday. He was being very vague with what we were doing for my Birthday. The only details he gave me were to be ready by 6pm. The big surprise was that he had hired a chef to come to our house to prepare an amazing meal for us and 4 of our great friends. The food was delicious, the company was perfect and thanks to the flowing champagne and wine my head hurts today!

The most beautiful flower arrangement arrived on Saturday

They were from my sweet little boy

Me and the hubs

The whole gang!
Meet Jon, John and John

Chef Laura Knight. She was amazing!!

Spaghetti bolognese with meatballs. Looking at this picture makes me very hungry

My little dinner guest.

Yummy



Whitney and Rawlings

Red velvet cake with cheese cake frosting

John Bryant with Rawlings

2 comments:

  1. Aww! How sweet. Glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping this gives Thomas some good ideas! Gotta swap toddler stories soon!

    ReplyDelete