Thursday, August 27, 2009

Two Bows are Better then One!!

Every night I lay out Taylor's outfit and bow for daycare since I don't see her in the morning. This morning she wore a lime green and white seersucker bubble with hot pink flamingos on it. John always calls me after he drops her off. This is our conversation:

John: Was I supposed to put the light pink bow or red bow in her hair?

Susan: I laid out a hot pink bow for you

John: was the bow more red?

Susan: No, it was hot pink and I attached it to her outfit

John: I think I got the right bow. I put a bow in her hair that some what matched the bow on her outfit.

Susan: There was not a bow on her outfit that was her hair bow!

John: opps she is wearing a red bow


Hopefully her new friends are not making fun of her instead they think she is making a fashion statement


A red bow goes beautifully with a lime green and hot pink outfit.

The best part of the story was when I went to pick her up she was still wearing both bows. I am not sure why the little ladies at daycare thought that was acceptable:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is HYSTERICAL!!!! I cannot wait to show Kyle b/c isn't that just something so typical of what I guy would do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still laughing at the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story! I'm surprised you hadn't told me about it yet. Great story, one for the scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete